Rhythm and Booms
Rhythm and Booms was an annual summer fireworks show in Madison, Wisconsin.
30 minutes of fireworks were launched from Warner park on Madison’s north side.
The show was owned and operated by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Madison Festivals, Inc. Some proceeds from Rhythm & Booms went to local charities, including American Family Children's Hospital.
- "Rhythm & Booms fireworks display to move to Downtown Madison". Wisconsin State Journal. July 13, 2013.
- "Traffic and parking plans in place for Rhythm & Booms on Lake Monona". Isthmus. June 8, 2014.
- "New Rhythm & Booms location will save the city money, according to Mayor Soglin". NBC News Madison. July 17, 2013.
- 3000, Channel. "New fireworks show to replace Rhythm and Booms". Retrieved 2015-09-23.
- Severson, Gordon. "Rhythm & Booms replaced with Shake the Lake in downtown Madison". Retrieved 2015-09-23.
- "Children's Hospital is official charity of Rhythm & Booms". June 26, 2014.
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|