Ria van Dyke
|Ria van Dyke|
16 February 1989 |
Kawerau, Eastern Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
|Occupation||Business owner and model|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Ruth Ria van Dyke (born 16 February 1989) is a New Zealand beauty queen and model who was crowned Miss Universe New Zealand 2010. Van Dyke represented New Zealand at the Miss Universe 2010 pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Van Dyke was born in Kawerau, in the Eastern Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. She graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Arts in 2010 and a BA(Hons) with first-class honours in sociology in 2012. She went on to found Arabella Boutique, an online fashion store for women.
Following her return from Miss Universe, Van Dyke represented the beauty and cosmetic brand INNOXA.
- "Aucklander takes Miss Universe NZ crown". Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Homegrown beauty takes on universe". Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- "Meet Miss Universe New Zealand: Media". Stuff. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "Former Miss Universe New Zealand Ria van Dyke is getting into fashion". Lucire. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- "New face of Innoxa". Thread. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss New Zealand