From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up riachuelo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riachuelo may also refer to:
- Riachuelo River or Matanza River, a stream in the Buenos Aires Province
- Villa Riachuelo, a barrio of Buenos Aires
- Riachuelo, Rio de Janeiro, a neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Riachuelo, Sergipe, a municipality in the Brazilian state of Sergipe
- Riachuelo, Rio Grande do Norte, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Norte
- Battle of the Riachuelo, a naval battle in the Paraguayan War named for Riachuelo stream, Corrientes Province, Argentina
- Brazilian battleship Riachuelo, a 1883 Brazilian ironclad battleship
- Brazilian battleship Riachuelo (1914), a Brazilian battleship cancelled due to World War I
- Brazilian submarine Riachuelo (S22), a 1975 Oberon-class submarine now a museum ship in Rio de Janeiro
- Lojas Riachuelo, a Brazilian department store company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riachuelo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.