Rialto High School
|Rialto High School|
|595 South Eucalyptus Avenue
Rialto, California 92376
|Motto||"There are no limits, there are only plateaus"|
|School district||Rialto Unified School District|
|Faculty||130.0 (on FTE basis)|
|Grades||9 to 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||36:1|
|Color(s)||Blue, Silver and White|
|Athletics conference||San Andreas League|
|Team name||Rialto Knights|
|Newspaper||The Medieval Times|
Rialto High School is a public high school located in Rialto, California that opened in September 1992. It is operated by the Rialto Unified School District, and is a member of the San Andreas League.
The name of the school's student-run newspaper is The Medieval Times. The current principal is Arnie Ayala.
List of Rialto High School Principals 1992-Present
- Anna Rodriguez (1992–2003)
- Dr. Miguel Elias (2003–05)
- Mehran Akhtarkhavari (2005–08)
- Andres Luna (2008–2011)
- Albert Castillo (2011-2013)
- Arnie Ayala (2013–Present)
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Lonyae Miller – NFL running back, Dallas Cowboys #35. Transferred out of Rialto as a junior.
- Ryan Grice-Mullen – CFL wide receiver who originally signed with Houston Texans and Chicago Bears as undrafted free agent. Played for the University of Hawaii, where he earned All-WAC accolades.
- Ricky Nolasco – MLB pitcher drafted out of high school now playing with the Minnesota Twins.
- Josh Whitesell – MLB first baseman
- "Rialto High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved June 16, 2008.
- Rialto Knights. MaxPreps.com. Retrieved on 2008-06-16.
- Rialto High School
- , NFL.com. Retrieved on 2010-8-12.
- Murphy, John "Kaiser grad ready for run at NFL", The Press-Enterprise April 23, 2010. Retrieved on 2010-8-12.
- "Josh Whitesell Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 26, 2012.