From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ribbit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ribbit may refer to:
- The sound made by some Pacific tree frogs or bullfrogs.
- Ribbit (Pillow Pal), a plush toy frog made by Ty, Inc.
- Ribbit (telecommunications company), a telecommunications company based in Mountain View, California, acquired by BT Group in 2008
- Ribbit King, a 2003 video game released for the PlayStation 2 and GameCube
- Ribbit, 2010 Flash game by Nitrome
- Ribbit (film), a 2014 animated film
- The charging of forbidden loans and interest in Judaism
- All pages beginning with "Ribbit"
- All pages with a title containing Ribbit
- Croak (disambiguation)
- Rib (disambiguation)
- Rip It
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ribbit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.