Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ribbon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ribbon is a thin band of flexible material, typically of cloth. It may also refer to:
- Awareness ribbon a ribbon worn to signify sympathy for, and raise awareness of, a cause espoused by the wearer
- Ribbon (band), a Japanese J-pop group which consist of Hiromi Nagasaku, Arimi Matsuno and Aiko Satō.
- Ribbon bar, small devices worn by military, police, fire service personnel or by civilians.
- Ribbon cable, a cable with many conducting wires running parallel to each other on the same flat plane.
- Ribbon (company), an online payments company.
- Ribbon (computing), user interface concept.
- Ribbon diagram (or Richardson diagram), 3D schematic representation of protein structure
- Ribbon (film), an Indian film
- Ribbon, Kentucky
- Ribbon knot, a restricted type of mathematical knot
- Ribbon (mathematics), a geometrical smooth strip
- Ribbon Ridge AVA, Oregon wine region in Yamhill County
- Ribbon (rhythmic gymnastics)
- Ribbon Takanashi, Japanese professional wrestler
- Ribbon theory, a strand of mathematics within topology
- Ribbon, typewriter an inked band of fabric used for typewriters, receipt printers and dot-matrix printers
- Ribon, a monthly Japanese shōjo manga magazine.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ribbon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.