From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ribbon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ribbon is a thin band of flexible material, typically of cloth. It may also refer to:
- Awareness ribbon a ribbon worn to signify sympathy for, and raise awareness of, a cause espoused by the wearer
- Ribbon (band), a Japanese J-pop group which consist of Hiromi Nagasaku, Arimi Matsuno and Aiko Satō.
- Ribbon bar, small devices worn by military, police, fire service personnel or by civilians.
- Ribbon cable, a cable with many conducting wires running parallel to each other on the same flat plane.
- Ribbon (company), an online payments company.
- Ribbon (computing), user interface concept.
- Ribbon diagram (or Richardson diagram), 3D schematic representation of protein structure
- Ribbon, Kentucky
- Ribbon knot, a restricted type of mathematical knot
- Ribbon (mathematics), a geometrical smooth strip
- Ribbon Ridge AVA, Oregon wine region in Yamhill County
- Ribbon (rhythmic gymnastics)
- Ribbon Takanashi, Japanese professional wrestler
- Ribbon theory, a strand of mathematics within topology
- Ribbon, typewriter an inked band of fabric used for typewriters, receipt printers and dot-matrix printers
- Ribon, a monthly Japanese shōjo manga magazine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ribbon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.