His music is characterised by the use of electronics and he has been broadcast internationally and performed by well-established ensembles such as Lontano and the Arditti Quartet. He is a member and currently chairman of the composers' collective New Music Brighton .
- Aspects of 3 tetrachords for tape, realised at Princeton University studio(1973). perf. Queen Elizabeth Hall, London, 1976.
- Thalia for 2 pianos (1975). perf. Southampton, 1975, 1977, Bowman/Graebner; Guildhall, London, 1979, Dawson-Lyell/Lester
- String quartet 1 (1977). perf. 1979, Arditti; 1979, 1980 Guadagnini, Southampton, Hatfield, London. B.B.C. 1979.
- Quintet (fl/cl/vn/va/vcl) (1981) commissioned by Lontano, perf. Southampton 1981, Lontano/Martinez.
- Four movements for piano and baritone (1983). perf. Keele Anglo-American Conference, Keele 1983, Herford/Bowman. 1st perf. of revised work, Southampton, 1992, Herford/Bowman.
- Trapeze Act (fl/ob/cl/bn/hn/vn/va/2 vcl)(1988) perf. London, Southampton, Winchester, 1991, Ventura.
- Bérénice multimedia drama for soprano, 3 dancers and tape and projected images (1990-1). perf. Southampton,1993, Nunns, Banks, Knight, Xavier, choreography - Anna Carlisle, images - Larry Wakefield. Amsterdam Concertzender broadcast "220 volt".
- Venus in Landscape for CD and images (1995); images - Wakefield. perf. Paris, Southampton 1996, Aberdeen, 1997. Amsterdam Concertzender broadcast "220 volt" 1996, B.B.C.,2002. CD - Metier,1998.
- Resurge for tape (1997); images- Roger Pinnington, poetry - Argyros Ioannis. perf. Southampton, 1997. Broadcast Amsterdam Concertzender "220 volt", 1997. CD - Metier 1998.
- Conversation with Clarinet (1999) for clarinet and CD. perf. Chichester 2000, Romano; Brighton 2003, Dummer.
- Wind Quintet (2002). perf. Colchester 2003, Eastbourne 2004, Vega.
- Naughty Plautus (2002) opera for Soprano, 6 actors, 1 dancer, clarinet, violin, percussionist (vibraphone,bongos,cymbals), bass guitar, piano.