Ricardo Fort in 2009.
|Born||Ricardo Aníbal Fort Campa
5 November 1968
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Died||25 November 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, television director|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Partner(s)||Violeta Lo Re (2009)
Virginia Gallardo (2009–2010)
Erika Mitdank (2010)
Claudia Ciardone (2010–2012)
Rodrigo Díaz (2012–2013, Fort's death)
The Felfort confectionery company was founded in 1912 in Buenos Aires by Fort's grandfather, Felipe Fort, and soon became one of the top confectionery companies in Argentina. Ricardo's father, Carlos Augusto Fort, took control of the company after Felipe's death in 1969. Ricardo Fort developed a close relationship with his mother, the opera singer Marta Campa.
|2012||Mi novio, mi novia y yo|
|2013||Fort con caviar|
In 2009, Fort participated in the reality series El musical de tus sueños.
In 2010, Fort was selected to be one of the judges of the seventh season of Bailando por un Sueño 2010.
|2009||El musical de tus sueños||Canal Trece||Himself|
|2009||Showmatch, El musical de tus sueños||Canal Trece||Participant|
|2010||Showmatch, Bailando por un sueño 2010||Canal Trece||Judge|
|2012||Fort Night Show||América TV||Conductor|
Fort released a single called "No volveras" early in his career.
In 2010, Fort revealed in an interview on the talk show Tienen la Palabra that his twin children Felipe and Marta were born of a surrogate mother found through the auspices of a company in California.
Fort died on 25 November 2013 in a Buenos Aires clinic, due to cardiac arrest following a gastrointestinal bleeding. He was being treated for a knee injury he suffered a few months before. He was 45 years old. Just days before, he had also suffered a femoral fracture in Miami, Florida.
- "Eccentric actor, businessman Ricardo Fort dies at 45". Buenos Aires Herald. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Felfort, El Imperio de Ricardo Fort (Spanish)". diarioshow.com. 26 November 2009. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- Marta Fort rompió el silencio: "He perdido lo más hermoso de mi vida", La Nación, 25 November 2013 (Spanish)
- "Ricardo Fort presentó su fragancia masculina "Fortmen" | Espectáculos". Aquishow. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "Ensayo de "Fortuna 2″, el musical de Ricardo Fort". Exitoina. 4 January 2011. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "Fortuna 2". Ciudad.com. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- "Ricardo Fort: Mis hijos son los más felices del mundo (Spanish)". Dia a Dia. 8 December 2009. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Fort: "Me acosté con hombres cuando era joven"". 15 July 2011. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- Habló la cuñada de Fort: "La causa de la muerte fue una hemorragia digestiva" Clarín, 25 November 2013 (Spanish)