|Full name||Ricardo Giovanni Mannetti|
|Date of birth||24 April 1975|
|Place of birth||Windhoek, South West Africa|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|2010||Black Africa F.C.|
He competed for the Namibia national football team from 1994–2003, including the 1998 African Cup of Nations. Before he resigned in June 2015, he competed in the COSAFA cup and lead the Namibian National team to their first international Trophy victory. He was re-appointed coach in September 2015 after patching things up with the Namibia Football Association. Mannetti has led the Namibian national team, Brave Warriors to their first ever 2015 Cosafa Cup triumph in SA, helping the country reach the quarter finals of the 2018 CHAN Games in Cameroon, leading the team to the 2019 Afcon in Egypt.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-19. Retrieved 2013-08-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Namibia coach quits ahead Nigeria match". Compass. 11 June 2013. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015.
- Ricardo Mannetti at FIFA.com
- "Ricardo Mannetti quits as coach of Cosafa winners Namibia". BBC Sport. 2015-06-19. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Mannetti to lead Warriors for four years | Namibia Football Association". www.nfa.org.na. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- Ricardo Mannetti at National-Football-Teams.com
- Ricardo Mannetti Interview (1)
- Ricardo Mannetti Interview (2)
- Soccer-Video game puts coach on road to World Cup glory
|This biographical article related to Namibian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|