From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rich or rich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rich describes someone possessing wealth.
Rich may also refer to:
- Rich, California, an unincorporated community
- Rich, Mississippi, an unincorporated community
- Rich County, Utah
- Rich Township, Cook County, Illinois
- Rich Township, Anderson County, Kansas
- Rich Township, Lapeer County, Michigan
- Rich Mountain (disambiguation)
- Rich River, Victoria, Australia
Arts and entertainment
- Richie Rich (comics), a fictional character
- half of Big & Rich, an American country music duo
- Rich Velonskis, half of the American duo Nikki & Rich
- "Rich", a song by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, from the album Fever to Tell
- DS Terry Rich, a character in the British soap opera EastEnders
- Rich Hardbeck, a character in the British television series Skins
- "Rich" (Skins), an episode of the television series Skins
- USS Rich (DE-695), a Buckley-class destroyer escort in World War II
- USS Rich (DD-820), a Gearing-class destroyer in the Korean War and Vietnam War
- Rich International Airways, former U.S. airline
- Rich Products, international food products corporation
- Rich & Cowan, UK book publishing company
- Rich's (department store), U.S. department store retail chain in the southern U.S.
- Rich's Department Stores, U.S. department store retail chain in the northeastern U.S.
Science and technology
- Rich, in combustion engines, referring to an air-fuel ratio which has an excess amount of fuel beyond what is required for complete combustion
- Ring imaging Cherenkov detector, a particle detector
- Rich (wine), a descriptor in wine tasting
- Baron Rich, an extinct title in the Peerage of England
- Rich baronets, four titles, three of which are extinct and one dormant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.