|Born||April 23, 1975|
|Residence||Los Angeles, United States|
|Occupation||Television director and writer|
He started as a music video director for such artists as Three 6 Mafia, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Sean Paul, Nate Dogg, Flipsyde, Nappy Roots, and Christina Aguilera among others. In 2007 he directed his first feature-length film I Tried. He also has numerous Television Commercials to his credit for clients such as Midway Games, Procter & Gamble, and Bally Total Fitness. He is currently represented by Velocity Entertainment Partners, The Gersh Agency and Integral Artists in Canada for film and television. He has directed episodes for CW's Beauty & The Beast and Reign, Freeform's The Fosters as well as NBC's Blindspot.
- Money-B, ft. Clee & Numskull - "Putcha thang on me"
- Don Cisco ft. Kurupt & Roscoe - "Oh boy!"
- Nappy Roots, ft. Anthony Hamilton - "Po'folks"
- Ke'Noe, ft. B.G. - "Hatin' on me"
- Nappy Roots - "Headz Up"
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, feat Phil Collins - "Home"
- Mystic (singer) ft. Donell Jones - “Breathe”
- Westside Connection ft. Knoc-turn'al - “Lights Out”
- Mark Ronson, ft. Ghostface & Nate Dogg - "Ooh Wee"
- Christina Aguilera ft. Missy Elliott - "Car Wash
- Instruction - "I'm Dead
- Kray Twinz, ft. Twista, Lethal B, & Gappy Ranx - "What We Do"
- Flipsyde - "Spun"
- Flipsyde, ft. t.A.T.u. - "Happy Birthday" - Original Version
- Hunterz - " Do That Dance (Screw the Light Bulb)"
- Scissors For Lefty - “Ghetto Ways” - Unreleased
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, ft. Akon - "I Tried"
- Yung Ralph - "Look Like Money"
- Sean Paul - "Watch Dem Roll"
- Rocko - "Umma Do Me"
- Michael Sun - "Number One"
- The Bangz - "Boyz With Tattoos"
- Serani - "She Loves Me"
- Three 6 Mafia ft. Sean Kingston, Tiesto, & Flo Rida - "Feel It"
- Rich Boy - "Top Of The World"
- The Bangz - "First Girl On The Moon"
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - “The Break Up”
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - "Skate Or Die"
- Kids Count - Anti Smoking PSA - “Numbers”
- Midway Games - LA Rush - “Thread The Needle”
- DeVry University - “On Your Way” (Campaign)
- Procter & Gamble - "Declaration"
- Adidas - "Brotherhood" (Internet - Tracy McGrady segment)
- Bally Total Fitness - "New. Better. Bally." (Campaign)
- Bally Total Fitness ROUND 2 - "New. Better. Bally." (Campaign)
- "Challenging Roles". Emmys.com. 28 January 2016. Retrieved 2 February 2016.