Richard (Dick) Talens
|Richard (Dick) Talens|
|Born||April 1, 1986|
|Occupation||Entrepreneurship, Fitness coach|
|Known for||Fitocracy, Miss America 2013|
|Home town||New Orleans, Louisiana|
Richard (Dick) Talens is an entrepreneur and fitness coach. He is the co-founder of Fitocracy, an online game and social network with over 1.5 million members and named one of 2014 world's most influential people in health & fitness by Greatist.
Richard Talens is the trainer to Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan. He co-founded the social network Fitocracy with Brian Wang. He has spoken about his experience with fitness through TEDx  and as Lifehacker's health and fitness writer.
- "Why gamers are a great fit at the gym". CNN International. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "Can a couple of reformed gamers make you addicted to exercise?". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "Founder Fifteen? Fuggedaboutit. Here’s How to Get Fit While Working 80-Hour Weeks On Your Startup". The New York Observer. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "The 100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness". Greatist. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "Newly-Crowned Miss America Mallory Hytes Hagan Shares Her Beauty and Fitness Secrets". Fitness (magazine). Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "How to Start Exercising When You're Already Overweight". Lifehacker. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "How I Became a Fitness Guru". TEDx. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- "Introducing Vitals: a Lifehacker Blog All About Health and Fitness". Lifehacker. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "Richard Talens". LinkedIn. Retrieved 14 March 2014.