Richard Green Moulton was a professor, author & lawyer born in England, 1849 and died in America on 15 August 1924. He was the brother of William Fiddian Moulton, John Fletcher Moulton, and James Egan Moulton.
- Shakespeare as a dramatic artist; a popular illustration of the principles of scientific criticism. (1885) Oxford, Clarendon Press.
- The ancient classical drama; a study in literary evolution intended for readers in English and in the original. (1890). Oxford, The Clarendon Press.
- The literary study of the Bible. An account of the leading forms of literature represented in the sacred writings. (1896). London, Isbister & Co.
- Select masterpieces of Biblical literature. (1901). New York, The Macmillan company; London, Macmillan & co., ltd.
- A short introduction to the literature of the Bible. (1901). Boston, D. C. Heath & Co.
- The Modern Reader's Bible Translation (1907). New York, The Macmillan Company.
- The Bible at a single view. (1918). With an appendix, how to read the Bible. New York, The Macmillan company.
Richard Moulton and the "Perspective Attitude in World Literature. by Sarah Lawall. The Routledge Companion to World Literature edited by Theo D'haen, David Damrosch, Djelal Kadir (2011)