Richard II (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Richard II usually refers to Richard II of England (1367–1400).
Richard II may also refer to:
- Richard II, Duke of Normandy (966–1027)
- Richard II of Aquila (fl. 1156)
- Richard II of Capua (died 1105/1106)
- A nickname for Richard M. Daley (born 1942), mayor of Chicago, Illinois
- Richard II (play), a play by William Shakespeare about the English king
- Thomas of Woodstock (play), also known as Richard II, Part One, a 1590s play treating events prior to Shakespeare's play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Richard II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.