This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018)
Richard John Koch
|Born||28 July 1950|
|Education||M.B.A. University of Pennsylvania, Wadham College, Oxford University (M.A.)|
|Occupation||Author, speaker and investor|
|The 80/20 Principle|
Richard John Koch (born 28 July 1950 in London) is a British management consultant, venture capital investor and author of books on management, marketing and lifestyle.
Koch has an M.A. from Oxford University and an M.B.A. from The Wharton School. Initially Koch worked as a consultant with the Boston Consulting Group. Subsequently he became a partner at Bain and Company. After leaving Bain in 1983 he co-founded L.E.K. Consulting with Iain Evans and James Lawrence.
- The 80/20 Principle. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 1997, Doubleday 1998. ISBN 0-385-49174-3
- The Power Laws. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2000, published in the US as The Natural Laws of Business, Doubleday 2001. ISBN 0-385-50159-5
- Translated into German by Birgit Schöbitz as Der 80/20-Entscheider Der Königsweg zur Effektivität und persönlichen Freiheit
- Translated into French as Le principe 80 : faire plus avec moins
- translated into Chinese as 業競天擇 : 站上巨人肩膀的十七項成功法則 = The power laws : the science of success
- Translated into Thai by Khomsan Khačhō̜nchīpphanngām.; Kānsudā Mākhasirānon as ปั้นธุรกิจเงินล้าน ! / Pan thurakit ngœ̄n lān!
- Translated into Polish by Grzegorz Łuczkiewicz as Zasada 80/20 : lepsze efekty mniejszym nakładem sił i środków
- Translated into Turkish by Kerem Özdemir; Osman Deniztekin as 80/20 ilkesi
- Translated into Vietnamese by Nguyễn Minh Thọ Lê; Hớn Huy Trương as Nguyên lý 80/20 : bí quyết làm ít được nhiều
- Translated into Spanish as El principio del 80/20 : el secreto de lograr más con menos
- Translated into Korean by Sŏng-yŏn Ko as 스타 비즈니스 법칙 / Sŭt'a bijŭnisŭ pŏpch'ik
- The 80/20 Revolution. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2002, published in the US as The 80/20 Individual, Doubleday, 2003. ISBN 0-385-50957-X
- Living the 80/20 Way. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2004. ISBN 1-85788-331-4
- Superconnect: the power of networks and the strength of weak links. Little, Brown/WW Norton, 2010. ISBN 978-0-393-07160-3.
- The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich. Piatkus Books, 2010, ISBN 978-0-7499-2962-6
- Financial Times Guide to management' : Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2013. Copies in 243 libraries, according to WorldCat 
- The 80/20 Manager: Ten ways to become a Great Leader. Piatkus/Little Brown, 2013 ISBN 978-0-7499-5925-8
- The 80/20 Principle and 92 Other Powerful Laws of Nature: The Science of Success. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2014. ISBN 978-1-85788-611-5 & ISBN 978-1-85788-918-5
- Simplify (with Greg Lockwood) London : Piatkus, 2018.
- "Richard Koch". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 15 July 2021.
- "Concentrate on activities with the most valuable results: New book gives tips on how to achieve more in less time". The Kansas City Star. 13 October 1998. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- "The Power Laws – The Science of Success by Richard Koch". Business Line. 19 June 2000. Archived from the original on 8 May 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- "The era of a few great men – The essentials of 80/20 leaders are well defined in this manifesto, but Richard Scase doubts they are shaping a New Economic Order". Management Today. 1 June 2002. Retrieved 18 May 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Trapp, Roger (20 June 2004). "Living the 80/20 way, by Richard Koch". The Independent on Sunday. London. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- WorldCat item record
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Richard Koch|