Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Richard John Koch|
|Born||28 July 1950|
|Education||M.B.A. University of Pennsylvania, Wadham College, Oxford University (M.A.)|
|Occupation||Author, speaker and investor|
|Notable work||The 80/20 Principle|
Richard John Koch (born 28 July 1950 in London) is a British author books on management.
- The 80/20 Principle. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 1997, Doubleday 1998. ISBN 0-385-49174-3
- The Power Laws. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2000, published in the US as The Natural Laws of Business, Doubleday 2001. ISBN 0-385-50159-5
- translated into German by Birgit Schöbitz as Der 80/20-Entscheider Der Königsweg zur Effektivität und persönlichen Freiheit
- Translated into French as Le principe 80 : faire plus avec moins
- translated into Chinese as 業競天擇 : 站上巨人肩膀的十七項成功法則 = The power laws : the science of success
- Translated into Thai by Khomsan Khačhō̜nchīpphanngām.; Kānsudā Mākhasirānon as ปั้นธุรกิจเงินล้าน ! / Pan thurakit ngœ̄n lān!
- Translated into Polish by Grzegorz Łuczkiewicz as Zasada 80/20 : lepsze efekty mniejszym nakładem sił i środków
&&Translated into Turkish by Kerem Özdemir; Osman Deniztekin as 80/20 ilkesi
- Translated into Vietnamese by Nguyễn Minh Thọ Lê; Hớn Huy Trương as Nguyên lý 80/20 : bí quyết làm ít được nhiều
- Translated into Spanish as El principio del 80/20 : el secreto de lograr más con menos
- Translated into Koren bySŏng-yŏn Ko as 스타 비즈니스 법칙 / Sŭt'a bijŭnisŭ pŏpch'ik
- The 80/20 Revolution. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2002, published in the US as The 80/20 Individual, Doubleday, 2003. ISBN 0-385-50957-X
- Living the 80/20 Way. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2004. ISBN 1-85788-331-4
- Superconnect: the power of networks and the strength of weak links. Little, Brown/WW Norton, 2010. ISBN 978-0-393-07160-3.
- The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich. Piatkus Books, 2010, ISBN 978-0-7499-2962-6
- Financial Times Guide to management' : Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2013. Copies in 243 libraries, according to WorldCat 
- The 80/20 Manager: Ten ways to become a Great Leader. Piatkus/Little Brown, 2013 ISBN 978-0-7499-5925-8
- The 80/20 Principle and 92 Other Powerful Laws of Nature: The Science of Success. Nicholas Brealey Publishing, 2014. ISBN 978-1-85788-611-5 & ISBN 978-1-85788-918-5
- Simplify (with Greg Lockwood) London : Piatkus, 2018.
- "Concentrate on activities with the most valuable results: New book gives tips on how to achieve more in less time". The Kansas City Star. 13 October 1998. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- "The Power Laws – The Science of Success by Richard Koch". Business Line. 19 June 2000. Archived from the original on 8 May 2011. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- "The era of a few great men – The essentials of 80/20 leaders are well defined in this manifesto, but Richard Scase doubts they are shaping a New Economic Order". Management Today. 1 June 2002. Retrieved 18 May 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Trapp, Roger (20 June 2004). "Living the 80/20 way, by Richard Koch". The Independent on Sunday. London. Retrieved 18 May 2010.
- WorldCat item record
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Richard Koch|