Richard M. Dolan
Richard M. Dolan
|Born||July 1, 1962|
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Notable works||UFOs for the 21st Century Mind, UFOs and the National Security State (2 volumes)|
|Spouse||Tracey Garbutt Dolan|
Richard Michael Dolan (//; born July 1, 1962) is an American author, historian, and publisher who specializes in the history of the UFO phenomenon, as well as analysis of conspiracy theories, United States national security and the Cold War.
Dolan was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Brentwood, New York on Long Island. He graduated from Alfred University with a Bachelor of Arts in English and history in 1984 and subsequently earned a Master of Arts in history from the University of Rochester in 1995. A Rhodes Scholarship finalist, Dolan also received a certificate in political ideologies from Exeter College, Oxford on scholarship. He lives in Rochester, New York.
"A Message from Richard Dolan:
I have been researching UFOs for over 25 years. I cannot imagine any other subject that could have been more instrumental in changing how I view the world, or myself. Upon reading countless declassified military documents that describe unknown and mysterious objects demonstrating extraordinary capabilities, to say nothing of the serious concern by the officials themselves, it became obvious that UFOs matter a great deal to the world’s national security elite.
Trying to get to the bottom of this issue has led to an endless series of questions. How can such a thing be denied for so long? Where have our journalists been? Our scholars? Our elected officials? It has become evident that UFOs have been subject to a coverup of incredible dimensions. Something far beyond anything I would have considered possible all those years ago when I first began studying the matter.
Beyond that are the more fundamental questions. What is the science behind these objects? Who or what is the intelligence (or intelligences) responsible? Are they aliens or something else? What do they want? Is this a good thing, or something we should be concerned about?
Welcome to the fascinating and sometimes maddening world of UFOs. You could spend a lifetime studying it and I doubt you would get every answer you seek. Even so, I can vouch that the journey is well worth your time and effort.
In addition to UFOs, I study geopolitics. One of my interests concerns false flags. These are actions taken (usually) by governments or intelligence agencies that are horrific and traumatic, and then blamed on someone else. The purpose is generally to justify actions and policies that would not otherwise easily be justified. False flags are a tricky subject to study; in my opinion harder than UFOs. That is because when they are done well, proof can be very difficult if not impossible to come by. Nevertheless, some false flags have been proven, while other events surely seem very suspicious. I believe that we live in an era of false flags, and I have developed some theories as to why this is so. Currently, I am working on a modern history of false flags in which this will be discussed in greater detail.
I have created this website as a way to share my latest research with others, as well as to gain insights from those who wish to share. This site contains an ever-growing amount of content in the form of articles, audio, and video which explore these and related issues. For me, and hopefully for you, it’s all about challenging ourselves and stripping away the illusions that surround us every day.
In that sense, I am an idealist. I believe in the truth, no matter what it is. No matter where it leads.
Rochester, New York
April 2018" (from the website Richard Dolan Members).
Richard and his wife Tracey do a weekly livestream program airing on Youtube.
They discuss everything from UFO cases, science, future tech, remote viewing, and UFO cover-ups. They also interact with the chatroom and take questions.
Furthermore, Dolan provides interviews on the channel with all types of researchers on the UFO topic and the paranormal. on YouTube
Dolan wrote and hosted a ten-episode series on the phenomenon of false flags for Gaia Television. An historical perspective of false flags through the ages, events in which governments or other agencies committed horrible and traumatic acts which were then blamed on other parties in order to justify and pursue certain objectives. Dolan is currently researching and writing the first-ever history of false flags, with a strong focus on the 20th and 21t centuries. on YouTube
The 2006 Sci-Fi Channel television show Sci Fi Investigates included Dolan as part of a team that looked into various paranormal and unusual events, including the alleged crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. Dolan has also appeared in other paranormal documentaries, including Sci-Fi Channel's UFO Invasion at Rendlesham.
In March 2012, KGRA-db, then known as The Global Radio Alliance, announced that Dolan was to host his own Internet-based radio show called Truth Out Radio. In January 2013 the show was renamed simply "The Richard Dolan Show".
on YouTube | 2014
on YouTube | 2015
on YouTube | 2016
on YouTube | 2016
on YouTube | 2018
- 2000. UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973. ISBN 978-0967799506.
- 2009. UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991. ISBN 978-0967799513.
- 2010. A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact. ISBN 978-0967799537.
- 2014. UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery. ISBN 978-1495291609.
Dolan's first book, UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973, was published in 2000 by Keyhole Publishing Company and republished by Hampton Roads Publishing Company in 2002.
The preface is written by the noted scientist and author Jacques Vallée, Ph.D. Vallee's preface begins: "The important book you are about to read is the first comprehensive study of the U.S. government's response to the intrusion of UFO phenomena in American skies over the last fifty years."
A follow-up book, titled UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991 was published in August, 2009. In November 2010, A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact, was published by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel.
Dolans latest work UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery was publicated January 21 2014. The book broadly covers the subject of UFOs, including ancient aliens, modern encounters, abductions, channelers, the "politics and cover-up", the "black budget world", the "bizarre science", the social dimensions (YouTube and Facebook) and the future. It gives practical insights on how to distinguish and investigate UFOs. The book speculates on the identity of the UFO occupants. It also covers the “weird science” of UFOs, including propulsion, spacetime and consciousness.
Dolan established Richard Dolan Press, which publishes books in the field of UFOlogy.
- UFO interview between Richard Dolan and Linda Howe Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- Dolan, Richard M. (2002). UFO's and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973. Charlottesville, Virginia: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Inc. p. 478. ISBN 1-57174-317-0.
- "SCI FI Investigates Investigates Cast and Characters TV Guide". Sci Fi Investigates. 30 September 2018. Syfy (formerly Sci-Fi Channel).
- "SCI FI Investigates Episodes TV Guide". Sci Fi Investigates. 30 September 2018. Syfy (formerly Sci-Fi Channel).
- "The Global Radio Alliance". Archived from the original on March 31, 2012. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- Haller, Sonja (February 9, 2017). "UFO Congress: 'Phoenix Lights' after 20 years, 'Fire in the Sky' and more finds for the serious and curious". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved July 11, 2018.[dead link]
- Frye, Chris (April 12, 2018). "KNWA Today: Oldest UFO Conference In U.S. Happening In Eureka Springs". KNWA-TV. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- "Richard Dolan Press Books". Retrieved July 11, 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2019-01-22. Retrieved 2019-05-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact". Archived from the original on May 2, 2011. Retrieved June 27, 2011.
- "Ufology Web". Archived from the original on November 24, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2019.