Richard M. Dolan
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Richard M. Dolan|
July 1, 1962|
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Notable works||UFOs and the National Security State (two volumes)|
Dolan was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Brentwood, New York on Long Island. He graduated from Alfred University with a Bachelor of Arts in English and history in 1984 and subsequently earned a Master of Arts in history from the University of Rochester in 1995. A Rhodes Scholarship finalist, Dolan also received a certificate in political ideologies from Exeter College, Oxford. He lives in Rochester, New York.
- 2000. UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973. ISBN 978-0967799506.
- 2009. UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991. ISBN 978-0967799513.
- 2010. A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact. ISBN 978-0967799537.
- 2014. UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery. ISBN 978-1495291609.
Dolan's first book, UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973, was published in 2000 by Keyhole Publishing Company and republished by Hampton Roads Publishing Company in 2002.
The preface is written by the noted scientist and author Jacques Vallée, Ph.D. Vallee's preface begins: "The important book you are about to read is the first comprehensive study of the U.S. government's response to the intrusion of UFO phenomena in American skies over the last fifty years."
A follow-up book, titled UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991 was published in August, 2009.[dead link] In November 2010, A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact, was published by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel.[dead link]
The 2006 Sci-Fi Channel television show Sci Fi Investigates included Dolan as part of a team that looked into various paranormal and unusual events, including the alleged crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. Dolan has also appeared in other paranormal documentaries, including Sci-Fi Channel's UFO Invasion at Rendlesham.
In March 2012, KGRA-db, then known as The Global Radio Alliance, announced that Dolan was to host his own Internet-based radio show called Truth Out Radio. In January 2013 the show was renamed simply "The Richard Dolan Show".
Richard Dolan teaches the Introduction to Ufology class at the International Metaphysical University as part of its ufology program.
- UFO interview between Richard Dolan and Linda Howe Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- Dolan, Richard M. (2002). UFO's and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973. Charlottesville, Virginia: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Inc. p. 478. ISBN 1-57174-317-0.
- "Richard Dolan Press Books". Retrieved July 11, 2018.
- "A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact". Retrieved June 27, 2011.
- "The Global Radio Alliance". Retrieved March 25, 2012.[dead link]
- Haller, Sonja (February 9, 2017). "UFO Congress: 'Phoenix Lights' after 20 years, 'Fire in the Sky' and more finds for the serious and curious". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved July 11, 2018.
- Frye, Chris (April 12, 2018). "KNWA Today: Oldest UFO Conference In U.S. Happening In Eureka Springs". KNWA-TV. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- "International Metaphysical University". Retrieved November 14, 2012.