Richard M. Dolan
|Richard M. Dolan|
|Born||July 1, 1962
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Notable works||UFOs and the National Security State (two volumes)|
Dolan's first book, UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973 was published in 2000 by Keyhole Publishing Company and republished by Hampton Roads Publishing Company in 2002.
The preface is written by the noted scientist and author Jacques Vallée, Ph.D. Vallee's preface begins: "The important book you are about to read is the first comprehensive study of the U.S. government's response to the intrusion of UFO phenomena in American skies over the last fifty years."
A follow-up book, titled UFOs and the National Security State: The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991 was published in August, 2009. In November 2010, A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact, was published by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel.
The 2006 Sci-Fi Channel television show Sci Fi Investigates included Dolan as part of a team that looked into various paranormal and unusual events, including the alleged crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. Dolan has also appeared in other paranormal documentaries, including Sci-Fi Channel's UFO Invasion at Rendlesham.
Internet radio appearances
In March 2012, KGRA-db (then known as The Global Radio Alliance) announced that Dolan was to host his own Internet-based radio show called Truth Out Radio. In January 2013 the show was renamed simply "The Richard Dolan Show".
Richard Dolan teaches the Introduction to Ufology class at the International Metaphysical University as part of its ufology program.
- UFO interview between Richard Dolan and Linda Howe Retrieved 2014-09-21.
- Dolan, Richard M. (2002). UFO's and the National Security State: Chronology of a Cover-up 1941-1973. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Inc. p. 478. ISBN 1-57174-317-0.
-  afterdisclosure.com, accessdate=June 27, 2011
-  http://www.globalradioalliance.com, accessdate=March 25, 2012
-  http://www.kgraradio.com
- International Metaphysical University, accessdate=November 14, 2012