Richard Moore (rugby league)
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||17 st 0 lb (108 kg)|
|As of 18/02/2015|
Richard Moore (born 2 December 1981) is an English professional rugby league footballer for Featherstone Rovers. A front row forward, he previously played for Bradford Bulls, London Broncos, Leigh Centurions, Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, Crusaders and Leeds Rhinosand Halifax. .
Moore originally started his career in the Leeds Rhinos Academy but never made a first team appearance. He then played for Bradford Bulls, London Broncos and Leigh, before joining Wakefield Trinity ahead of the 2007 season. Moore missed the start of the 2009 season after being diagnosed with Crohn's disease. He left Wakefield at the end of the 2010 season to join Crusaders.
On 12 August 2011, Moore re-signed for Leeds, the club where he began his career as an academy player, but failed to make a first team appearance. He then had a second spell at Wakefield in the 2014 season.
- Leeds Rhinos profile
- "Crusaders Rugby League Super League First Team". web page. Crusaders Rugby League Club. Retrieved 11 June 2011.
- "Moore makes switch to Centurions". BBC Sport. 5 January 2005. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Wildcats bring in Moore and Bibey". BBC Sport. 29 September 2006. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- Walker, Gareth (11 February 2009). "Wakefield's Moore out for long spell with Crohn's disease". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- "Rugby League: Crusaders sign prop Richard Moore". WalesOnline. 27 December 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2014.
- Richard Moore Wildcats Profile
- "Leigh prop Moore has ban reduced" from BBC
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
|This English rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|