|No. 16 – Arizona Hotshots|
|Born:||February 23, 1993|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||198 lb (90 kg)|
|High school:||Thousand Oaks (CA)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Richard Mullaney is an American football wide receiver for the Arizona Hotshots of the Alliance of American Football (AAF). He played college football at Oregon State and Alabama, and signed with the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2016. He has also been a member of the Dallas Cowboys and Cleveland Browns.
Mullaney committed to Oregon State and then transferred to Alabama where he racked up 10 touchdowns throughout his career.
In 2018, Mullaney signed with the Arizona Hotshots for the 2019 season.
- "Richard Mullaney – Rotoworld Player Page". Rotoworld.com. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- "Richard Mullaney, former Oregon State Beavers receiver, commits to play final season at Alabama". OregonLive.com. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- "Texans sign 3 draft picks, 15 undrafted free agents". HoustonTexans.com. May 6, 2016. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "Texans sign Bundrage, waive Mullaney". HoustonTexans.com. July 25, 2016. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "Update: Dallas Cowboys sign Richard Mullaney after Alabama WR workout". 247Sports.com. August 16, 2016. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Phillips, Rob (August 30, 2016). "9 Moves To Meet 75-Player Limit Include J. Smith To Reserve/NFI, Moore To IR". DallasCowboys.com. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- "Browns sign LB Deon King and WR Richard Mullaney". ClevelandBrowns.com. June 12, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- "Browns reduce roster to 65". ClevelandBrowns.com. September 1, 2017.
- "Arizona Hotshots football 2019 schedule, roster, coaching staff". azcentral. Retrieved December 13, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football player, coach, or other figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|