This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 1, 1969 |
In interviews and biographic sheets he states his photography of models began between 1998 and 2000. His early work drew comparisons to David Hamilton, whom he has often cited as an influence. In more recent years, his photography has evolved into a more contemporary style and his subjects have included mostly girls in eastern Europe.
As of October 2009, 4 coffee-table format books of his work have been published. "Touch Me" (2009), "Babydoll" (2007), "See Me, Feel Me" (2006), and "Reanna's Diaries" (2004). All have been published by Swiss publishing house Edition Skylight.
The year 2006 saw the launch of the website MUSE - Inspiration Éternelle jointly with partners in the UK and France. Murrian serves as featured photographer and creative director for this website. In prior years he was a frequent contributor to the website MET-ART.
Richard Murrian is married to Nancy Murrian, his first model and subject of his book "Babydoll".
- Touch Me (ISBN 978-3037665954), 2009
- Babydoll (ISBN 978-3037665800), 2007
- See Me, Feel Me (ISBN 978-3037665732), 2006
- Reanna's Diaries (ISBN 978-3037664957), 2004
- MUSE - Inspiration Eternelle The official website of Richard Murrian (NOTE: Contains Nudity)
- Biographic page Richard Murrian's portfolio website (NOTE: Contains Nudity)