|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 7th district
November 6, 1944 |
|Alma mater||Kansas State University|
Richard Proehl (born November 6, 1944) is a Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 7th district (Parsons, Kansas in Labette County, Kansas). He was elected to his first term on December 21, 2005.
Proehl received his bachelor's and master's degrees from Kansas State University and had worked in the banking industry for 35 years.
He has been active with a number of community organizations, including the Parsons Chamber of Commerce, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Lions Club, Red Cross, and the American Legion.
- Financial Institutions (Vice-Chair)
- Energy and Utilities
The top 5 donors to Proehl's 2008 campaign were mostly professional associations:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. AT&T $750
- 3. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 4. Kansas Bankers Assoc $600
- 5. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $500
- Kansas Legislature - Richard Proehl
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Follow the Money campaign contributions:
|This article about a Kansas politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|