Richard Robinson (philosopher)
Most of his books were academic, but An Atheist's Values gave him a popular audience. Nicolas Walter, writing in The Independent, described the book as "one of the best short accounts of liberalism (a term Robinson accepted) and humanism (a term he ignored) produced during the present century, all the more powerful for its lucidity and moderation, its wit and wisdom."
- The Province of Logic (1931)
- Definition (1950)
- An Atheist's Values (1964, Oxford University Press)
- --- paperback (1975, Blackwell)
- Essays In Greek Philosophy (1969, Oxford University Press)
- Plato's Earlier Dialectic (1985, Oxford University Press, 2nd Edition)
- Travellers in Time: Seven Epic Stories of Early Exploration (1986, Queen Anne Press)
- The Independent - Obituary. 14 June 1996.