Richard Martin Teideman is a professional voice over and company director.
Richard's voice over career started in 1996 when working at London's ITN owned radio station News Direct.
In 1997, Richard was asked to join voice agent The Excellent Voice Company where he went on to voice for the BBC, Discovery and a number of other projects. He remains to this day a regular voice of the BBC and currently is used by BBC channel Gold.
In 2000, he moved from agent Excellent Voice Company to emergent breakout voice agency Another Tongue. Richard is now represented by Hobsons International
Richard joined voice-over agency Intervoice, based in the Netherlands, represents him internationally, and through Intervoice he went on to be the voice for the set of commercials for Paco Rabanne's men's fragrance "1 million".
Richard is an accredited MCIM by the Charted Institute of Marketing, a freeman of the City Of London and a member of the Worshipful Company of Marketors.
He is also the voice of HP’s Sprout range of products and the Star Wars special edition laptop co-promoted by DJ Snake.
-  50 Films to See Before You Die
-  Worshipful Company of Marketors
-  New York Festivals article
- HPUK official (2015-07-24), Sprout by HP Presents "Jane", retrieved 2016-06-28
- "Ad of the Day: This Lovely HP Commercial Has the Year's Most Perfect Soundtrack". Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- HPUK official (2015-12-01), Sprout by HP Presents 'The Artist' (Short), retrieved 2016-06-28
- "Ad of the Day: HP Vows to 'Keep Reinventing' in Fun Series of Star Wars Ads". Retrieved 2016-06-28.
- "London Creative"
- "Richard Teideman | Another Tongue"
- "50 Films to See Before You Die - Film4"
- "Worshipful Company of Marketors"
- "Charted Institute of Marketing"
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|