Richard Templar is the pen name of a British author who has written several self-development books. He shares his "path to success" in a series of books, in which 100 simple "Rules" are presented to achieve success: be it in business, money, or life in general. Rules are typically presented on two pages, making the books easy to read, and suitable for dipping into at random.
The books contain the distinctive use of British English. One reviewer writes that Templar's style is in neither of the "iron fisted" or "fuzzy warm" camps prevalent in American management books, but mixes both.
- The Rules of Management: The Definitive Guide to Managerial Success (Paperback - 30 Nov 2004)
- The Rules of Life: A Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Kind of Life (Paperback - 8 Nov 2005)
- The Rules of Wealth: A Personal Code for Prosperity (Paperback - 31 Oct 2006)
- The Rules of Parenting: A Personal Code of Raising Happy, Confident Children (Paperback - 3 March 2008)
- The Rules of Love: A Personal Code for Happier, More Fulfilling Relationships (Pearson Education Limited, UK 2009)
- The Rules of Work, Expanded Edition: A Definitive Code for Personal Success (FT Press, June 22, 2010)
- How To Get Things Done (without trying too hard), Expanded Edition (Pearson Education Limited, UK 2009)
- How to Spend Less Without Being Miserable (Pearson Prentice Hall 2009)
- Barbara Weil (15 February 2006). "The Rules of Life". Times Online. Auckland, New Zealand. Archived from the original on 2006-10-05. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
Richard Templar (not his real name)
- "Richard Templar". Pearson PLC. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
Richard Templar is the author of some of our bestselling business books.
- "Richard Templar's Rules Series". FT Press (Financial Times). Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- Cristina Diaz. "The Rules Of Life". The Benefits of Positive Thinking. Retrieved 19 April 2012.
- Peter Vincent (29 April 2008). "Review of Richard Templar's The Rules of Life". Canada: CBC.ca.
- "Review: The Rules of Life". Library Journal. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "Review: Rules of Money (Rules of Wealth)". Library Journal. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|