Richard W. Winder
In the LDS Church, Winder served as a bishop, stake president and regional representative. Winder also served as president of the church's California San Diego Mission and as a counselor in the presidency of the Jordan River Utah Temple.
In 1990, when the church's Czechoslovakia Mission was reorganized after the fall of communism, Winder was appointed as the president of that mission. He was serving in this capacity when Czechoslovakia split into the Czech Republic and Slovakia in 1993. Winder served as president of the mission over the two countries until July 1993.
- "Richard Winder obituary". Deseret News. 13 May 2015. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- Church News, November 9, 2002.[full citation needed]
- Church News, February 27, 1999.[full citation needed]
- Church News, May 4, 2002.[full citation needed]
- 2005 Deseret Morning News Church Almanac (Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Morning News, 2004) p. 483
- Church News, March 9, 2002.[full citation needed]
- Church News, July 3, 2004.[full citation needed]
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|