Richard Whittington (academic)
Richard Whittington is a prominent academic in the area of Corporate Strategy. Currently at the Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford, Whittington has been influential in the Strategy-as-Practice approach, a more sociological and less managerial approach to the study of business strategy. Whittington has two children: Georgina and Richard.
- Whittington, R. (1996). Strategy as Practice. Long Range Planning, 731-735.
- Whittington, R. (2001). What is Strategy- and does it matter? (2nd ed.). London: Thomson Learning.
- Whittington, R. (2002). Practice Perspectives on Strategy: Unifying and Developing a Field.
- Whittington, R. (2003). "The work of strategizing and organizing: for a practice perspective". Strategic Organization. 1: 117–125.
- Whittington, R. (2004). "Strategy after modernism: recovering practice". European Management Review. 1: 62–68. doi:10.1057/palgrave.emr.1500006.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|