From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was appointed:
- Prebendary of Empringham in Lincoln Cathedral 1432
- Rector of Bainton, East Yorkshire 1433
- Rector of Huggate, East Yorkshire 1434 - 1443
- Dean of the Chapel of Humphrey of Lancaster, 1st Duke of Gloucester
- Archdeacon of Middlesex 1443
- Prebendary of Brondesbury in St Paul’s Cathedral 1444 - 1449
- Rector of Barley, Hertfordshire 1454
He was appointed to the fifth stall in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in 1436, a position he held until 1459.
- Fasti Wyndesorienses, May 1950. S. L. Ollard. Published by the Dean and Canons of St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.