From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Armand-Jean du Plessis (1585–1642), better known in English-speaking countries as Cardinal Richelieu, a Cardinal of the Catholic Church, Duke of Richelieu and of Fronsac, noted French politician who served as Louis XIII's chief minister
- Alphonse-Louis du Plessis de Richelieu (1582–1653), French Carthusian, bishop and Cardinal; brother to Cardinal Armand Richelieu
- Louis François Armand du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1696–1788), marshal of France, grandnephew of the cardinal
- Emmanuel-Armand de Richelieu, duc d'Aiguillon, Emmanuel-Armand de Vignerot du Plessis de Richelieu, duc d'Aiguillon (1720–1782), statesman, nephew of the marshal
- Armand-Emmanuel du Plessis, Duc de Richelieu, Armand Emmanuel Sophie Septemanie du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1766–1822), statesman, grandson of the marshal
- Duke of Richelieu, a title in the peerage of France created for cardinal Richelieu
- Andreas du Plessis de Richelieu (1852-1932), a Danish naval officer and businessman who became a Siamese admiral and minister of the navy
- Richelieu Levoyer, Military and politician of the Republic of Ecuador.
- Richelieu, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Richelieu, Indre-et-Loire, France
- Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
- Richelieu River, Quebec, Canada
- Richelieu (electoral district)
Literature and film
- Richelieu (novel), a novel written by George Payne Rainsford James, 1829
- Richelieu (play), a play written by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, 1839
- Richelieu (film), a 1914 film based on the play, featuring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- French ironclad Richelieu (1873)
- French patrol boat Richelieu (1915)
- French battleship Richelieu (1939)
- French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle (R91), originally named Richelieu
- Richelieu (CSL ship), a lake freighter for Canada Steamship Lines
- Richelieu Foods, a private-label food industry manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Richelieu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.