Richfield Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||38.03 sq mi (98.5 km2)|
|• Land||38.01 sq mi (98.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||663 ft (202 m)|
|• Density||10.8/sq mi (4.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62312, 62347, 62365|
|GNIS feature ID||0429629|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.03 square miles (98.5 km2), of which 38.01 square miles (98.4 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
The township contains seven cemeteries: Baker Family, Franks, Klarner, Lock Family, Potter, Rice Family and Shiloh.
Airports and landing strips
- Dale A Klassing Airport
- Barry Community Unit School District 1
- Liberty Community Unit School District 2
- Payson Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Richfield Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Burton Township||Liberty Township||McKee Township|
|Payson Township||Beverly Township|
|Kinderhook Township, Pike County||Barry Township, Pike County||Hadley Township, Pike County|