Richland Township, Fulton County, Indiana
The Bert Leedy Round Barn, a historic site in the township
Location of Richland Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||37.6 sq mi (97 km2)|
|• Land||37.48 sq mi (97.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.12 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||843 ft (257 m)|
|• Density||31.5/sq mi (12.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453792|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.6 square miles (97 km2), of which 37.48 square miles (97.1 km2) (or 99.68%) is land and 0.12 square miles (0.31 km2) (or 0.32%) is water.
- Green Township, Marshall County (north)
- Walnut Township, Marshall County (northeast)
- Newcastle Township (east)
- Rochester Township (south)
- Aubbeenaubbee Township (west)
- Union Township, Marshall County (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Sand Hill.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|