Richland Township, Miami County, Indiana
Location in Miami County
|Organized||6 November 1837|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||40.16 sq mi (104.0 km2)|
|• Land||39.65 sq mi (102.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.5 sq mi (1 km2) 1.25%|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||29.7/sq mi (11.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46926, 46970, 46974|
|GNIS feature ID||0453797|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.16 square miles (104.0 km2), of which 39.65 square miles (102.7 km2) (or 98.73%) is land and 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2) (or 1.25%) is water.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Finley, Macedonia, Musselman and Yike.
Airports and landing strips
- Rush Strip Airport
- North Miami Community Schools
- Indiana's 5th congressional district
- State House District 23
- State Senate District 18
- "Richland Township, Miami County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 276.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 143.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Richland Township
|Paw Paw Township, Wabash County|
|Peru Township||Erie Township||Noble Township, Wabash County|