Richmond Green (Richmond Hill, Ontario)
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Richmond Green, also known as the Richmond Green Sports Centre and Park is a town-owned and -operated facility in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. It is located on 102 acres (0.41 km2) of land on the northwest corner of Leslie Street and Elgin Mills Road. Next to Richmond Green to its north is Richmond Green Secondary School and Richmond Green Public Library.
- Tom Graham Arena (2 ice pads)
- Sports Hall of Fame
- 4 softball diamonds
- open picnic areas with shelters
- 3 baseball diamonds
- a 26,000 sq ft (2,400 m2). indoor sports complex
- 4 mini soccer pitches
- 1 pro regulation size soccer playing field
- soccer league play
- 2 agricultural barns and paddocks
- lawn bowling league activities
- waterplay park
The Richmond Green Skatepark is an amazing facility with an 8-foot half pipe (Miniramp) with a spine, kickers, benches, two funboxes, a few hips, various rollers, multiple quarter pipes, and banks. It is an all-metal park.