|Date of birth:||April 25, 1983|
|Place of birth:||Garland, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
McGee attended Garland High School in Garland, Texas and was a student and a letterman in football. In football, as a junior, he helped his team win the 1999 Texas 5A Division II State Championship team. Richmond McGee graduated from Garland High School in 2001.
McGee was a college football placekicker for the University of Texas Longhorns. He played four years for the team and handled at various times the punts, kickoffs, and field goals. He was the starting kicker for the Longhorn football team as they won the NCAA National Championship.
McGee was eligible for the 2006 NFL Draft but was not selected.
On April 16, 2008, the Philadelphia Eagles signed McGee to a three-year contract. He was waived on August 26.
McGee signed a one-year contract with the Chicago Bears on July 31, 2009. He was waived on August 31. He was re-signed on December 28 after an injury to punter Brad Maynard. He was waived again on August 4, 2010. He was re-signed to the team's practice squad on October 26, 2010. His contract was terminated on November 2, 2010. On February 18, 2011 the Bears signed McGee to a two-year deal. He was waived on August 1.
He signed with the Cleveland Browns on August 3, 2011. He was placed on injured reserve September 13, 2011 following a week 1 injury and the signing of Brad Maynard. He was waived following the 2011 season on March 13, 2012.
- "Richmond McGee". MackBrownTexasFootball. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- "#35 Richmond McGee". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "2003 Texas Football Official Two-Deep". Scout.com. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "#35 Richmond McGee". ESPN. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- "Bears sign Evans, cut McGee". Daily Herald. August 4, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- "Bears give 2-year deal to punter McGee". Chicago Suntimes. Retrieved 2011-20-2011. Check date values in:
- "Browns make roster moves". 2011-08-03. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Browns sign Maynard". 2011-09-13. Retrieved 2011-09-14.