|Born||August 5, 1969|
|Occupation||Journalist - Evening Anchor for WGCL-TV|
|Family||Kelcey Folbaum (née Kintner)|
Rick Folbaum (born August 5, 1969) is an American news anchor currently working at WGCL, the CBS affiliate in Atlanta. Most recently, he was a freelancer at CNN International and was also news anchor and correspondent for the Fox News Channel.
Early life and education
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Known for his years at Fox News as an anchor of Fox News Live, the Fox Report Saturdays, and as a substitute anchor for Shepard Smith's programs, Folbaum joined in 1996 as one of the original anchors and correspondents, and was the network's London-based correspondent from 1998 to 2000, covering news stories across Europe and the Middle East.
Folbaum was co-anchor for the FOX flagship station in New York City, WNYW, for Fox 5 News at 6. He joined in early 2006. In 2009, he returned to Fox News as a weekday substitute anchor and regularly hosted the Saturday 6:00 p.m. edition of America's News Headquarters.
Aside from his anchoring duties, he was also a recurrent guest-panelist on Fox's late-night satire show Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld prior to its cancellation.
Rick and his wife Kelcey (née Kintner) have five children: Dylan, Summer, Chase, Harlowe, and Cash.
- Staff. "He's got it all on tape", Courier-Post, October 22, 2003, backed up by the Internet Archive as of March 7, 2016. Accessed October 29, 2018. "While several of Hamson's proteges have gone on to successful broadcasting careers, the one viewers will recognize best is Rick Folbaum. The 1987 CHHSW graduate is now an anchor for Fox News Channel."
- Ho, Rodney. "Rick Folbaum (Fox News, CNN International) is new CBS46 anchor, replacing Thomas Roberts". ajc. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- Diaz, Johnny. "Former CBS Miami anchor Rick Folbaum now an anchor in Atlanta". sun-sentinel.com. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- Munzenrieder, Kyle (2013-07-29). "CBS4 Replacing Eliott Rodriguez With Former Fox News Anchor". Miami New Times. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- Allan (2018-11-04). "Former Fox anchor Rick Folbaum joins CNN International". www.cnncommentary.com. Retrieved 2018-11-18.
- "CBS46 names Rick Folbaum new anchor". CBS46 News Atlanta. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Moving U: Family That Works Out Together, Stays Healthy Together". 2017-12-04. Retrieved 2019-09-11.