December 15, 1969 |
For The Walt Disney Company, Law created cover art for a number of the studio's video, DVD, & Blu-Ray releases. Some of those include: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad; The Lion King II: Simba's Pride; The Rescuers Down Under; 101 Dalmatians; Tinker Bell; Piglet's Big Movie; Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo; Tarzan & Jane; Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, and the first three 'Buddies' films: Air Buddies, Snow Buddies, and Space Buddies.
In late 2001, Law founded and produced the 9/11 Memorial Project - Los Angeles. In oversight of that effort, he became a regarded authority on the events of September 11, 2001, in particular as an expert in the curation and preservation of artifacts and objects from the 9/11 attacks. Law received a 'Special Thanks' credit in the Oscar nominated film United 93.
In 2009, Law started designing toys with his reinterpretations of Disney characters via toy manufacturer MINDstyle. In support of the release of Toy Story 3 in Asia, Law was a primary artist for the Alien Invasion Tour, which debuted at Times Square mall in Hong Kong, with artistic reinterpretations of the Toy Story alien character. 
- 1989 The Arsenio Hall Show : creative consultant
- 1990 CCM-TV : creative consultant/idea
- 1990 The Gospel According to VH1 : idea
- 1992 Melrose Place : illustrator - multiple episodes
- 1993 Danger Theatre : conceptual illustrator
- 1994 The 29th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards : Illustrator
- 1995 The 700 Club : himself
- 2009 Prototype : concept artist
- Official website
- Rick Law at the Internet Movie Database
- International Comiclopedia listing for Rick Law
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|