||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Rick Rossovich (born August 28, 1957) is an American actor best known as Ron "Slider" Kerner in the 1986 film Top Gun.
Rossovich was born Frederic Enrico Rossovich in Palo Alto, California. His brother, Tim, is a former professional football player and also an actor. He attended college at Sacramento State University.
Rossovich has appeared in over 30 films, including:
- The Terminator (as Matt) (1984)
- Top Gun (as 'Slider') (1986)
- Roxanne (as Chris McConnell) (1987)
- Navy SEALs (as Leary) (1990)
Rossovich also appeared in several TV series, including:
- Pacific Blue (as Lieutenant Anthony Palermo, 1995–1998)
- ER as Dr. John Taglieri (1994–1995)
- Black Scorpion as Walker
- Sons and Daughters as Spud Lincoln (1991)
He has also made guest appearances in such TV shows as Tales from the Crypt, Mad About You, and Due South. In 2007, he appeared with his son, Roy, in an episode of House Hunters International set in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Romanko, Karen A. (2016). Television's Female Spies and Crimefighters: 600 Characters and Shows, 1950s to the Present. McFarland. p. 160. ISBN 9780786496372. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Diehl, Digby (1997). Tales From The Crypt: The Official Archives Including the Complete History of DC Comics and the Hit Television Series. St. Martin's Press. p. 190. ISBN 9780312170400. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Muir, John Kenneth (2007). The Rock & Roll Film Encyclopedia. Applause Theatre & Cinema Books. p. 266. ISBN 9781557836939. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Lekich, John (2002). Reel Adventures: The Savvy Teens' Guide to Great Movies. Annick Press. p. 55. ISBN 9781550377354. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- Muir, John Kenneth (2004). The Encyclopedia of Superheroes on Film and Television, 2d ed. McFarland. p. 151. ISBN 9780786437559. Retrieved 10 September 2016.