From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ricksha)
|Look up rickshaw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rickshaw is a pedestrian-powered vehicle for carrying one or two passengers.
Rickshaw may also refer to:
- Rickshaw Run, an biannual charity rally in India and Nepal
- Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus, a Hong Kong tourism service
- Rickshaws in the United States
Films and novels
- Rickshaw Boy, a novel by the Chinese author Lao She
- Rickshaw Boy, a 1982 Chinese movie based on the eponymous novel
- Rickshaw Driver, a 1971 Tamil movie
- Rickshaw Mama, a 1992 Tamil movie
- Rickshaw Man, a 1958 Japanese movie, remake of the eponymous 1943 original
- Rickshaw Inn, a hotel in New Jersey, US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rickshaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.