|Full name||Richard Anthony Fay|
14 June 1975 |
Kilburn, London, England
|Domestic team information|
|2000||Middlesex Cricket Board|
Source: Cricinfo, 19 November 2010
Fay made his first-class debut for Middlesex against Yorkshire in the 1995 County Championship. From 1995 to 1996, he represented the county in 16 first-class matches, the last of which came against Leicestershire. In his 16 first-class, he scored 164 runs at a batting average of 7.45, with high score of 26. In the field he took 5 catches. With the ball he took 31 wickets at a bowling average of 36.96, with best figures of 4/53.
It was for Middlesex that he made his debut in List A cricket against Surrey in the 1995 AXA Equity and Law League. From 1995 to 1997, he represented the county in 28 List A matches, the last of which came against Nottinghamshire in the 1997 AXA Life League. In his 28 matches for the county, he took 29 wickets at a bowling average of 31.20, with best figures of 4/33. Fay left Middlesex at the end of the 1997 season.
- First-Class Matches played by Ricky Fay
- First-class Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Richard Fay
- First-class Bowling For Each Team by Ricky Fay
- List A Matches played by Ricky Fay
- List A Bowling For Each Team by Ricky Fay
- Middlesex Cricket Board v Wiltshire, 2000 NatWest Trophy
- Middlesex Cricket Board v Sussex, 2000 NatWest Trophy