Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Birth name||Eric Burton Frederic|
|Also known as||Wallpaper.|
|Born||July 23, 1982|
Eric Burton Frederic (born July 23, 1982), known professionally as Ricky Reed, is an American artist, music producer, singer, songwriter and founder of Nice Life Recording Company. From 2005 to 2014 Reed was also known as Wallpaper.
Awards and nominations
|Award||Year||Recipient(s) and nominee(s)||Category||Result||Ref.|
|Grammy Award||2017||Himself||Producer of the Year, Non-Classical||Nominated|||
|2020||"Truth Hurts"||Record of the Year||Nominated|
|Cuz I Love You (Deluxe)||Album of the Year||Nominated|
|Best Progressive R&B Album||Won|
|Himself||Producer of the Year, Non-Classical||Nominated|
- Ricky Reed Is Real (as Wallpaper, 2013)
- The Room (2020)
- "Express Myself" (2016) (Written by: Ricky Reed) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
- "Be The 1" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, LunchMoney Lewis, Teddy Geiger, Alex Van Halen, Edward Van Halen, David Lee Roth) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
- "Joan of Arc" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, Mark Foster, Charli XCX, Wayne Hector, James Fauntleroy, Joe London) (Produced by: Ricky Reed, Mark Foster (co.))
- "Good Vibrations" (2017) (Written by: Ricky Reed, Jason Derulo, Clarence Coffee Jr., Nate Mercereau, Joe London, Toby Wincorn, Tom Peyton) (Produced by: Ricky Reed)
Songwriting and production credits
- "Interview – Wallpaper « The FADER". Archived from the original on 2013-03-01.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Wallpaper STUPIDFACEDD available on Amazon Music".
- "Producer Ricky Reed Launches Nice Life Recording Co: Exclusive". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-04-07.
- Baltin, Steve (8 March 2012). "Wallpaper., Bay Area's Absurd Pop Act, Set for the Big Time". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "RIAA - Gold & Platinum Searchable Database". RIAA. RIAA. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "P!nk Receives President's Award at 63rd Annual BMI Pop Awards". BMI. Broadcast Music, Inc. 13 May 2015. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Ricky Reed". GRAMMY.com. 15 December 2020. Retrieved April 14, 2021.