Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||July 23, 1969|
Elm, Glarus, Switzerland
Elmer was born in village of Elm in the canton of Glarus. He first competed in the Patrouille des Glaciers event in 1996 and has been member of the national team since 2003. Professionally he is deployed in the Border Guard Corps.
Patrouille des Glaciers
- 1998: 1st, together with Pvt E-2 Damien Farquet and Pvt E-2 Emanuel Buchs
- 2000: 1st and course record, together with Pvt E-2 Damien Farquet and Pvt E-2 Emanuel Buchs
- 2004: 3rd, together with Damien Farquet and Rolf Zurbrügg
- 2006: 3rd (and 1st in international military teams ranking), together with Pvt E-2 Florent Troillet and Pvt E-2 Yannick Ecoeur
- 2008: 5th ("seniors I" class ranking), mixed team together with Sophie Dusautoir Bertrand and Marie Troillet
- 2010: 3rd, together with Jean-Daniel Masserey and Jean-Yves Rey
- 2001: 4th, together with Damien Farquet and Emanuel Buchs
- 2003: 1st, together with Damien Farquet and Rolf Zurbrügg
- 2003: 6th, together with Damien Farquet
- Rico Elmer at skimountaineering.com
- Frank Gerbert: Extremsport: Tour de Matterhorn (German), Focus No. 20 (2000).
- Patrouille de la Maya - Classements et résultats
- – 2004 results
- 1998 Patrouille des Glaciers[permanent dead link], search criteria: militares int.
- 2000 Patrouille des Glaciers[permanent dead link], p. 2.
- 2006 Patrouille des Glaciers Archived November 13, 2007, at the Wayback Machine, p. 3.
- 2010 Patrouille des Glaciers Archived June 2, 2010, at the Wayback Machine