|• Total||24.74 km2 (9.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||77.32/km2 (200.3/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code||(+36) 47|
Ricse (sometimes erroneously written as Risce) is a village in the Tokaj wine region in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, in Eastern Hungary. Prior to World War II Ricse was home to a thriving Jewish community. The founder of Paramount Pictures, Adolph Zukor, was born in Ricse in 1873 before emigrating to the United States in 1889.
- Gabler, Neal. An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood. New York: Crown Publishers, 1988.
- Media related to Ricse at Wikimedia Commons
- Ricse travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Official website in Hungarian
- Street map (in Hungarian)
|This Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|