Ridgeville Corners, Ohio
|Ridgeville Corners, Ohio|
Tree-lined street southwest of the post office
Location of Ridgeville Corners, Ohio
|• Total||0.92 sq mi (2.37 km2)|
|• Land||0.92 sq mi (2.37 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||735 ft (224 m)|
|• Density||476/sq mi (183.7/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1061605|
Ridgeville Corners is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in southern Ridgeville Township, Henry County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43555. The population was 435 at the 2010 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has an area of 0.93 square miles (2.4 km2), all of it recorded as land. As its name suggests, Ridgeville Corners sits on high ground, with the northwest side draining towards the Tiffin River, a south-flowing tributary of the Maumee River, and the southeast side of the community draining directly to the Maumee.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001): Ridgeville Corners CDP, Ohio". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved January 2, 2018.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Ridgeville Corners, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 118.
- Aldrich, Lewis Cass (1888). History of Henry and Fulton Counties, Ohio. D. Mason & Company. p. 274.
- "Henry County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
|This Henry County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|