Jump to navigation Jump to search
Riel may refer to:
- Riel (Goirle), a town in the Netherlands
- Riel (Eindhoven), a village in the Netherlands
- Riel (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Manitoba, Canada, named after Louis Riel
- Riel, Winnipeg, a community committee comprising three city wards
People with the surname
- Alex Riel, Danish jazz and rock drummer
- Etta Riel, Missing person from Massachusetts
- Cees van Riel, Dutch organizational theorist
- Heike Riel (born 1971), German nanotechnologist
- Louis Riel, Canadian politician and rebel
- Maurice Riel, Canadian Senator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.