From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up riff-raff or riffraff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Riffraff is a term for the common people but with negative connotations. The term is derived from Old French "rif et raf" meaning "one and all, every bit".
Riff Raff, Riff-Raff, or Riffraff may also refer to:
- Riff Raff (rapper), from Texas
- Riff Raff (band), a UK progressive rock band
- Riff Raff, a band formed by Billy Bragg
- Riff Raff (Argentine magazine), heavy metal magazine from Argentina
- Riff Raff (British magazine), a London-based monthly rock magazine
- Riff Raff (album), by Dave Edmunds
- "Riff Raff" (song), a song by AC/DC
- "Riff Raff", an organ piece by Giles Swayne
- Riffraff (1936 film), an American drama starring Jean Harlow and Spencer Tracy
- Riff-Raff (1947 film), a black-and-white film noir featuring Pat O'Brien
- Riff-Raff (1991 film), a British film
- Riff Raff, a Laurence Fishburne play from which the 2000 film Once in the Life was adapted
- Riff Raff (cat), an alley cat in the animated series The Catillac Cats
- Riff Raff (hunchback), in the musical play The Rocky Horror Show and film The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Riff Raff (Underdog), on the television series Underdog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Riff Raff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.