Rift valley (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rift Valley)
A rift valley is a linear lowland created by the action of a geologic rift. It may also refer to:
- Rift Valley fever, mild to severe viral disease
- Rift Valley lakes, group of lakes in the East African Rift
- Rift Valley Province, former province of Kenya
- Rift Valley Academy, Christian boarding school in Kijabe, Kenya
- Rift Valley University College, private university in Ethiopia
- Rift Valley Institute, non-profit research and training organisation in East Africa
- Rift Valley Railways Consortium, manages the state-run railways of Kenya and Uganda
- Rift Valley Resources, mineral exploration company focusing on Tanzania
- Rift Valley United F.C., association football club based in Eldoret, Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rift valley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.