||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Services||prepaid/postpaid, IP/VoIP telephony, an automatic dialer, Call-by-call and network services|
Rigatta SIA is a licensed Latvian telecommunications company that provides telephony and network support services in the Baltic states and Frankfurt. Rigatta provides call-by-call, prepaid/postpaid, IP telephony, VoIP telephony, network and also the automatic dialer and network services.
Company Rigatta SIA was registered on November 23, 2005 as a limited liability company.[nb 2] The Public Utilities Commission (PUC), provided Rigatta a license in 2006 to operate fixed and mobile telephony.[nb 3]
Telepele 1030 brand
Since the end of 2010, Nulltel brand and services for the general public were succeeded by newly introduced Telepele 1030. The service was the first call-by-call selection service on prepaid terms in Latvia. It provides low cost telecommunication services for local and international calls for Lattelecom clients.
Rigatta brand offers the following services:
- Rigatta Managed Business - business related service to utilize IP telephony services and integrate them into the current telephony systems. SIP trunking, PBX systems.
- Rigatta VPN VoIP - voice services to deliver a secure voice.
- Rigatta Call Center - a software package that automatically calls to the customers.
- Rigatta Office + Mobile - a telephone system integrating mobile phones, Skype and desk phones to provide an easy access of reach.
- x164 Wholesale Telecom Routing - hosted carrier services platform.
The service and the brand Nulltel was established in 2006 to provide low-cost calling services. Rigatta was the first company that started to provide call-through services for the local call tariff in Latvia.In July 2006, the first telecommunication service, Nulltel Managed Business, entered into the Latvian market. Nulltel Managed Business was aimed at business customers who wanted to utilize VoIP services and integrate these into their existing telephony systems. Nulltel Managed Business services have been re-branded with effect 1.1.2014 to the Rigatta brand.
In February 2007, Rigatta launched call-through services for the general public. These call-through services were available through local access numbers, so that anyone can call abroad for the local call tariff with a fixed phone. Since 2010 Nulltel Call-through services have been discontinued.
- Public Utilities Commission (PUC) is an independent Latvian state institution responsible for regulation of energy, telecommunications, post and railway sectors in accordance with the law "On Regulators of Public Utilities" and the corresponding normative acts in the regulated sectors.
- Lursoft is the authoritative source for registered Latvian companies.
- The list of licensed Latvian telecom operators.
|This article on a Latvian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|