From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rigel is a blue supergiant star in the Orion constellation, also known as Beta Orionis.
Rigel can also refer to:
- Rigil Kentaurus, a Sun-like star in the Centaurus constellation also known as Alpha Centauri A, distance only about 4.37 light-years
- Rigel (dog), a Newfoundland dog said to have helped rescue survivors from the sinking of the Titanic
- Rigel (microprocessor), a VAX microprocessor chip set developed and fabricated by Digital Equipment Corporation
- Rigel (rocket), an Argentinian sounding rocket
- MS Rigel, a Norwegian and German vessel
- Rescue at Rigel, a computer role-playing game
- Henri-Joseph Rigel, a German-born French composer
- Rigel, a genus of megalyrid wasps from Chile
- Rigel-3, a fictional planet in the Marvel Universe, homeland of the Rigellians
- Rigel 4, a fictional planet in The Simpsons
- Rigel, a composition for trumpet and piano by Hale A. VanderCook
- Rigel, one of two main nations in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rigel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.