From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rigged)
Rigging may refer to:
- Rigging, the system of ropes, cables and chains, which support the mast(s) of a sailing vessel and which adjust the position of the vessel's sails and the spars to which they are attached.
- Standing rigging, the rigging that supports masts on sailing vessels.
- Running rigging, the rigging that is used to adjust the position of sails.
- Rowing apparatus in a boat, see Glossary of rowing terms
- Rigging (theatre), system used in a theater to move lighting, scenery, or other items
- Aerial rigging, setting up apparatus for circus aerial acts, such as trapeze
- Vote rigging, illegally interfering in the counting of votes in an election
- Rodeo bareback rigging, riding equipment
- Rigging a mesh, preparing graphics models for a type of animation
- Rigging (material handling) any form of lifting gear, tackle, equipment for moving heavy loads over short distances, etc. and the procedures of lifting and moving heavy loads.
- All pages beginning with "rigging"
- All pages with a title containing rigging
- Rig (disambiguation)
- Rigged, original title of Fight Night (film)
- Rigged, a 2007 book by Ben Mezrich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rigging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.