Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rigger may refer to:
- One who attends to the rigging of a sailing ship
- Rigger (entertainment), those who tend rigging in stage performance (theater, film, concert, etc.)
- Rigger (industry), specializing in moving large/heavy objects such as logs
- Parachute rigger
- Bondage rigger, one who ties up others primarily as an art form
- One who sets up a racing shell in the sport of rowing
- Rigger, Duke Nukem's henchman from the animated series Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- All pages beginning with Rigger
- All pages with a title containing Rigger
- Outrigger, often used in rowing or canoeing
- Rig (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.