From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up right or rights in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A right is a legal or moral entitlement or permission.
Right may also refer to:
- Right (direction), the relative direction opposite of left
- Right-wing politics
- Far-right politics
- Hard right, a political perspective
- The Right (Italy) (Italian: La Destra), a political party in Italy
- Morally right, the opposite of wrong
- "Right" (David Bowie song), a 1975 song from the album Young Americans
- Outline of rights
- Correct (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Right"
- All pages beginning with "Right of"
- All pages beginning with "Rights"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Right.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.