Bear arms (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Right to bear arms (disambiguation))
Bear arms usually refers to:
- Right to keep and bear arms, the concept that people have a right to own and carry arms
- part of the Law of Arms governing the display of coats of arms
- Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, the amendment in the Bill of Rights protecting this right in the United States
- The Right to Arm Bears, a collection of three science fiction novellas
- The Right to Bare Arms, comedy album by Larry the Cable Guy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bear arms.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.